UNITED WAY OF THE FLORIDA KEYS OFFERS FREE FINANCIAL LITERACY CLASSES
Marathon, FL (August 11, 2017) – United Way of the Florida Keys is offering FREE Financial Literacy classes to anyone interested in improving their budgeting and money management skills.
Two classes are scheduled in Key Largo in September:
Wednesday, September 13 – 10:00 a.m.
Center for Independent Living * 103400 Overseas Highway, Suite 243
Thursday, September 14 – 6:00 p.m.
Key Largo Public Library * 101485 Overseas Highway, next to K-Mart
Classes run approximately one hour and 15 minutes and materials are furnished.
The class is entitled “Money Matters” and includes instruction on how to:
· Identify ways to increase income
· Decrease spending
· Track spending habits
· Prepare a personal spending plan/budget to help balance monthly income and expenses
· List and prioritize financial goals to help you reach them
· Identify budgeting tools that help you manage your bills
· Create a personal workable and realistic plan for your specific circumstances
Class is absolutely FREE and is open to anyone. Additional classes including different topics will be scheduled in the upcoming months.
Please call to register, 305-797-1704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.